June comes to an end and so does my busy time.Too busy this year as I was out almost everyday in June. I did have a great time and I met some new friends. As much as I enjoyed being out with my guests I found the schedule a little too much and I will be limiting bookings next June. I am getting a lot of return customers and referrals from past customers so If you are considering visiting next year I would book sooner than later. Happily we are now getting more bookings outside of June. The loon chicks are getting older but many of the other birds are just hatching now and we still have lots of great photo opportunities. The eared grebes started laying on Jun 20th so we should have lots of chicks riding on backs in a couple of weeks. No more availability for the first week of July but I have openings after that.


Comments